This new feature is being called Network or Multi-site option.
In WordPress By default this feature is disabled.
If you want to use this option in your WordPress, you need to enable it.To enable this feature, simply open your wp-config.php file located in your WordPress root folder.
Then add the following line anywhere in the file:
Refer to the attached picture.
Now to create multiple blog site follow below mentioned steps:
In the wordpress admin section:
- Go to Tools > Network Setup. You can see screen as the attached image.
- Press Install to configure network setup and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the network setup.
- Once you finish the network setup you’ll have the Super Admin panel(Network Admin) activated on the admin screen.
- You can find “Network admin” at top right, as you can see in the screenshot.
- Clicking on it, You get Network Admin Dashboard
- Now to start multi site setupGo to Sites > Add New site (for the secondary domain).
- Now we’ll have to set it up as a subdomain and we’ll later map it to the main domain. Let’s create it as primarydomain/secondary/
- Browse to this site and verify that everything is fine.
By, Sonal L Khunt